The fine print:
Moana Park is a fully licensed food and alcohol venue, Only food and wine purchased on site in accordance with Host Responsibility Policy.
The management and staff of Moana Park Winery have a responsibility to provide an environment that is not only comfortable and welcoming, but where alcohol is served and consumed responsibly. Because of this, we have implemented the following Host Responsibility policy.
• We provide and actively promote a good range of food available for sale at all times. Menus are visible at all times.
• We provide and actively promote a range of low-alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks, including eg, low-alcohol beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
• Chilled water is attractively presented and available free of charge at all times.
• It is against the law to serve alcohol to minors. If we are in doubt about your age, we will ask for identification. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a current photo driver’s licence, an 18+ Evidence of Age card or a current passport.
• Customers who are visibly intoxicated will not be served alcohol, will be asked to leave the premises and will be encouraged to take advantage of safe transport options.
• Our policy is zero tolerance for aggressive, coercive or violent behaviour.
• We promote a range of transport options to get you home safely.
• We encourage people to have a designated driver. We will make the driver’s job more attractive by providing an interesting range of alcohol-free drinks.
• We make sure all of these services are well promoted -you won’t have to go looking for them
• We maintain a training and management policy to give our staff the skills and support they need to do their job responsibly.
Please be our guest and take advantage of the services we offer. We pride ourselves on being responsible hosts.